Attention Local Data Users and Planners this program is for you!
Paul Zeisset from the Census Bureau headquarters in Washington, D.C. is conducting a presentation for data users on the 2007 Economic Census on November 5, 2010 at the Holly Springs Civic Center in Holly Springs, NC.
- New users learn about the range of data about businesses available from the Census Bureau.
- Experienced users learn about new features of the data, comparability issues, and qualifications of the data.
- Attendees gain skills in accessing Economic Census data in American FactFinder.
- Attendees will be able to bring wireless-enabled laptops to follow along.
- Ample opportunity will be provided for questions and answers.
Where: 300 West Ballentine Street, Holly Springs NC, 27540
For directions go to: http://tinyurl.com/mapofhollysprings
When: November 5, 2010, 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Feel free to share this information with local data users and planners.
Registration is required at: http://www.census.gov/econ/census07/www/conferences/
Please register soon, as space is limited.
Also, be sure to charge your laptops due to the limited number of electrical outlets. Hope to see you there!
This presentation is a collaboration of the Town of Holly Springs, the Holly Springs Library, the State Library of North Carolina, the US Census Bureau, and Wake County Public Libraries. The State Library of North Carolina is coordinating agency of North Carolina State Data Center.