During the holidays, many accidents and injuries occur while decorating the house. People fall from latters, slip on ice, and cause fires or receive electrical shock due to old or faulty Christmas lights. Electricity is vital in today’s world, and since it’s such an assumed part of our lives, we might forget how dangerous it can be. This document examines the dangers of electricity and how you can safely use and maintain electrical equipment at work and home to help prevent fire and physical injury.
This publication can be downloaded, printed, saved, and viewed by clicking here.